httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stop accepting PRs for 1.3?
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:38:12 GMT
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 8:12 AM, "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group"
<ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> wrote:

> [...]

same general concern here: some community will still use httpd 1.3,
and IMO we don't want to further separate them from the modern-httpd
crowd

Whether or not the bug db is closed to 1.3, we should doc on the front
page what we provide in support of the 1.3 community:

<insert please-use-latest-version caveat>

* 1.3 discussions welcome on user mailing list
* users welcome to share 1.3 howtos/workarounds on the Httpd Wiki
(subject to general policies of the wiki)
* security reports on 1.3 accepted and analyzed on
security@apache.org; any resulting approved patches maintained in
patches/apply_to_1.3... directory
* possibly: users share problem reports/patches in the bug db