httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Noirin Shirley <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OT - ApacheCon Europe 2010
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:20:23 GMT
There will be no ApacheCon Europe in 2010.

We're working on other events, starting with the Apache Retreat next
month in Ireland (http://apache.eventbrite.com/). We're also planning
to have a presence at the Open World Forum in Paris in the autumn,
although details are still up in the air.

If you're interested in running an Apache event--in Europe or
elsewhere--please get in touch with ConCom (concom@apache.org).

Thanks,

Noirin Shirley, VP ConCom

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Boyle, Owen <Owen.Boyle@six-group.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Is there anyone who can confirm that there will be no ApacheCon *Europe* in 2010? There
is no news about it on the apachecon/apache sites and there have been no announcements. Is
the absence of evidence equivalent to evidence of absence?