httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Nod to 2.0, one more time?
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:51:20 GMT
> Wondering if we are comfortable tagging and releasing 2.0.64 in the
> coming days?  These security issues aught to be addressed, and while
> we are at it, it just seems like a nice thing to do as we get closer
> to some 2.3 beta and further from any more improvements to 2.0.
>
> Opinions?  Volunteers?  If there are no objections and no volunteer,
> its something I'm happy to do later this week.  I'll review the set
> of ssl patches tomorrow.

I agree there should be a release fixing (at least) CVE-2009-3555 (ssl
reneg). My tests were positive, but more eyes are very welcome.

Unfortunately I'm mostly offline Wednesday/Thursday, so if there is a
problem with those patches I might not be able to respond quickly during
those days.

Regards,

Rainer