httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r925858 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS docs/manual/mod/core.xml server/config.c
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:28:18 GMT
> Include conf/empty/*
> Include conf/*/whoops.conf
> The last one (based on an existing conf/empty directive) fails, alerting the admin
> to the fact that they made a typo, which is good.

What I meant to point out was that if conf/empty directory doesn't exist, the
first one fails.  If conf/empty is then created but left empty, the server starts
without so much as a warning.

Even Include conf/extra.conf works, where extra.conf isn't a file but an empty
directory.  Think of all the ways the user can confuse themselves with this new

View raw message