httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r925858 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS docs/manual/mod/core.xml server/config.c
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:52:20 GMT
On 3/21/2010 1:37 PM, minfrin@apache.org wrote:
> Author: minfrin
> Date: Sun Mar 21 18:36:59 2010
> New Revision: 925858

> Log:
> core: Support wildcards in both the directory and file components of
> the path specified by the Include directive.
> Submitted by: minfrin, poirier
> Reviewed by: minfrin, jim, poirier

It was reviewed and vetoed by wrowe [not the purpose, but the effect] and that
veto of trunk was not addressed before proposing this patch; the backport
proposal was invalid so the results of the backport vote are equally invalid.

Please revert, today, or I'm happy to back it out the entire mess on both trunk
and 2.2 myself tomorrow, until a sensible hack is proposed.

This is the procedural thread.  We'll take up the veto on the original thread
you appear to have ignored.