httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Backport of SSLInsecureRenegotiation to httpd 2.0.x
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:35:44 GMT
There's a patch candidate for SSLInsecureRenegotiation for httpd 2.0.x at:

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/patches/SSLInsecureRenegotiation_httpd_2_0_x-backport-r917044.patch

I still have to test (even compile) so I didn't yet propose via STATUS.
Just wanted to prevent duplicate effort.

Will test tomorrow and if successful add to STATUS.

If someone wants to test, don't forget, that there are two other
renegotiation related patch proposals already in STATUS. The aove
mentioned patch applies cleanly to 2.0.x head, and with some fuzz also
to 2.0.x with the other two patches already applied. Testing makes most
sense after applying al three of those.

Regards,

Rainer