httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [vote] release 2.2.15?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 18:08:05 GMT
On 3/5/2010 9:21 AM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:
> Coming up on 80 hours I'm +1
> Tested on 32 bit versions of Windows 2k, XP, Vista

And I'm +1 as well, although my battles with win32 descended into the state
of zlib-next which was a significant distraction.  [Binaries will be prepared
with 0.9.8m, but were also verified against .8k to test compilations].

We don't seem to have a conclusion, but there doesn't seem to be a majority
concern about the interop with openssl <0.9.8m clients on client initiated
renegotiation.  It is unlikely to be encountered in the wild, and eating
Timeout periods of time is demonstrably not hard to do.

Preparing an announce while staging this for release.