httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ragu5050 <ragunath...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing persistent Connection
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:48:26 GMT

we have an
browser ->asynchronous router software(that uses mina framework)-> tomcat
We have client side Persistent connection(PC) and server side PC can be
enabled or diaabled

Jmeter : i have configured.
"http://localhost:7072/?service=echoservice&pausetime=100&size=1024";

If we hit normal port, it takes 100+ ms. ( since pausetime is 100 ms which
is taken by servlet present in tomace)

 if you hit on pc port, it takes 300+ ms. But in our asynrouter log shows
transaction completed for 100+ sec.

 so when i Just change size to 9000 and hit on PC port, we are seeing 100+
time.

So why this happening in PC alone.???

And also please let me know how to test this scenraio ,so that it reads
response in case of PC also properly.