httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Moldovanu <mih...@tfm.ro>
Subject Re: [vote] release 2.2.15?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 13:14:04 GMT
On Tuesday 02 March 2010 08:09:07 William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> Candidate at the usual /dev/dist/ URL; Your votes please...
>
>   +/-1
>   [  ] Release 2.2.15
>

> I'll proceed to fight with win32 tomorrow, fighting with my linux vm was
> enough fun for one day :)

Tested in TFM Linux 32/64

+1

--
Best regards,
Mihai Moldovanu

TFM Group Software
----------
Acest document apartine grupului de companii MPI / Pro Tv. Cu toate ca au fost luate masuri
pentru a controla raspandirea virusilor, acest mesaj, impreuna cu orice atasament continut,
este destinat numai pentru folosinta persoanei / persoanelor carora i se adreseaza si poate
contine informatii confidentiale, care sunt supuse dreptului de autor sau constituie secret
de marca. Daca nu sunteti destinatarul acestui mesaj, va notificam ca este strict interzisa
orice transmitere, copiere sau distribuire a acestuia sau a oricarui atasament continut de
acesta. Daca ati primit acest mesaj din greseala, va rugam sa ne anuntati imediat printr-un
e-mail trimis la adresa postmaster@protv.ro
This document originates from within the MPI/Pro TV group of companies. Whilst we have taken
steps to control the spread of viruses, this message together with any associated files, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you
are not the intended recipient of this communication you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or any files associated with this message, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us at once Mail to:
postmaster@protv.ro