httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel ROZE <samuel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After-request hooks or asychronous modules
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:24:55 GMT
A dedicated process or thread just for my module, or still linked to
the Apache request? The better thing is to create a thread unlinked
with the Apache request, it is possible? I'm like a Newbie with Apache
module development, is there somewhere an example or a sample of code?

Like I said, the better thing is that I create a thread (more
efficient than process I thing) which could run 10s if it want without
interfering with the initial request and with others. I thing it isn't
easy, that's why I need a few help :-)

Thanks a lot for your reply,
Samuel.