httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: memory leak in 2.3.4-alpha
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 23:54:12 GMT
Hm, on closer inspection it seems the high memory
usage we're seeing is common to both 2.3.5 and 2.2.12,
so it's likely an mod_mbox issue, which is probably infra's
ball of wax to deal with.

If anyone committer wants to help, the invitation is still
open, but this time it's for eos (another Solaris 10 host).

Aurora, the box I was talking about in the message below,
failed to survive a reboot, so the issues we've been dealing
with it in infra may not be the fault of code in httpd.