httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan McQuade <bmcqu...@google.com>
Subject Re: Working on mod_spdy, looking for contributions and feedback
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:10:37 GMT
Yes - we decided that we'd go the C++ route initially since we have
some existing SPDY encode/decode code that's written in C++, so we can
make progress on a prototype implementation quickly. Once we've got
the implementation in a good state, we could work on porting it to
C/Apache coding standards at that point.