httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r910017 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/manual/filter.xml docs/manual/mod/allmodules.xml docs/manual/mod/mod_reflector.xml modules/filters/config.m4 modules/filters/mod_reflector.c
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:40:01 GMT
On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
> On 15 Feb 2010, at 2:11 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
>> Can somebody besides Graham speak up for why this should be in the
>> httpd distribution and enabled by default?
>

> Can you speak up and explain why it shouldn't?

AFAICT you're the only one in the world that cares about it (whether
or not that is true; there's been no discussion).

All I really care is that multiple developers think it is a good idea
to include it in the base distribution.  (If not, then I don't think
it should be here.)

If there's no wider support, I'd participate in exploring another way
for httpd developers to use the ASF infrastructure to store/maintain
modules up until the point where they pick up enough interest among
users or the development community to justify inclusion in the base
and the group maintenance that implies.