httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Cron <bugmail@brutus> /root/bin/bugcron.sh
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:12:53 GMT
On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 10:48 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On 2/7/2010 6:45 PM, Sander Temme wrote:
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> ASF Bugzilla is running its weekly stats at Sun Feb 7 23:08:02 UTC 2010
>> <..>
>>>   65 bugs for Apache httpd-1.3
>>
>> Now that we have lowered the boom on 1.3, shall we close it out for new bugs?
>>
>> Anyone have an opinion on the existing open bugs?  Uproot them or let them wilt?
>
> IMHO - either reclass them as trunk, fixed, or WONTFIX if they are n/a to trunk.
>
> It's low hanging fruit for anyone on the user list.  What would users@ folks thing
> of becoming the assignee of this weekly bug list, to help out with that?

How often do these e-mails result in anything getting fixed?

Would it be nearly as useful to send only a tiny e-mail with links to
click on to see the reports for different releases?

Would it be nearly as useful to send the e-mail less frequently?