httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI... tentatively planning to roll mod_fcgid again towards the end of the week...
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:02:49 GMT
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Chris Darroch <chrisd@pearsoncmg.com> wrote:
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
>> ... to correct a regression when used with httpd 2.0.x on some
>> Unix-ish platforms.
>
>  OK, I have a first cut at what I'm hoping to commit shortly, unless
> anyone sees problems.  Let me know if you want me to hold off until
> you've cut another GA; otherwise I'll continue testing tomorrow and
> look to commit ASAP.

Go ahead with the fix; I'll review in detail and test it once you
commit your final version.

(no paralysis; also, I'm slightly less anxious after another day has
gone by without any fcgid-2.3.5+httpd-2.0+certain-platform complaints)

BTW, I haven't seen (or recognized) a commit to allow both a FastCGI
authorizer and a FastCGI handler for the same request.  Have I missed
something in this patch or in your most recent fix?  I understood that
your huge patch to fcgid-2.2 supported that.  (no hurry, just
wondering if I should enable a testcase)