httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <br...@brianfrance.com>
Subject DAV ETag Patch
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:32:21 GMT
Hello,

 It has been a while since my last patch, but this is the last supporting patch to mod_dav
and httpd that is required before adding acl hooks into mod_dav for mod_dav_acl[1]

http://www.brianfrance.com/software/apache/dav/dav-etag.diff

This patch adds a new directive for mod_dav: DAVETagResponse

It cleans up some code in mod_dav and also removes the one second last-modified check in the
httpd etag function.  I talked with Bill Rowe and Paul Querna about this at the goole hack
day last month and they didn't see a problem with it, but I wanted to make sure I mentioned
it here.

Brian

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/moddavacl/