httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ACL changes in mod_dav
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:19:32 GMT
On 22.02.2010 19:25, Brian J. France wrote:

> On Feb 20, 2010, at 11:23 PM,<markus.litz@dlr.de>  <markus.litz@dlr.de>
wrote:
>> I have added ACL features to the mod_dav module. Could you tell me the
>> correct way to get this changes reviewed and into to official
>> mod_dav-source?
>

> Did you use any of the public available mod_dav_acl[1] code?
>
> I have been splitting up the mod_dav_acl patch into little patches and submitting them.
 I sent the last supporting patch today and the last thing that is missing from trunk is the
acl hooks structure from the patch and of course the mod_dav_acl module it self.  All this
code is in trunk and could be back ported down the road to 2.2 as it has all been done in
a binary compatible way.

> Brian

Brian,

out of curiosity: did you find any problems with RFC 3744? I'm
maintaining an issues list
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc3744bis-issues.html>),
and plan to revise that spec at some future date (maybe when HTTPbis is
done), so it would be extremely useful to get more feedback...

Best regards, Julian