httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r910017 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/manual/filter.xml docs/manual/mod/allmodules.xml docs/manual/mod/mod_reflector.xml modules/filters/config.m4 modules/filters/mod_reflector.c
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:38:44 GMT
Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 15 Feb 2010, at 3:40 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
>>> Can you speak up and explain why it shouldn't?
>>
>> AFAICT you're the only one in the world that cares about it (whether
>> or not that is true; there's been no discussion).
>
> Did you not see rpluem's response and my response to it? Did you not see
> fuankg's addition to the Netware build? I count two people so far who
> cared enough to contribute, and that's just in the last 24 hours. Why
> did you not join these discussions?

I think the point was, all the above happened after you'd committed.
Maybe it would've been a good idea to discuss it first?

Even including the above, that's only the mechanics of it people
have looked at.  The first post here (other than yours) discussing
the merits of it was mine of a few minutes ago.

--
Nick Kew