httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r906606 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/ap_mmn.h include/http_request.h modules/http/http_request.c
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 21:59:42 GMT
On 2/4/2010 3:34 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Bill,
> wrowe@apache.org schrieb:
>> Author: wrowe
>> Date: Thu Feb  4 18:50:05 2010
>> New Revision: 906606

>> Log:
>> Add ap_process_request_after_handler to the exported list for mod_serf
> see this thread:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200910.mbox/%3C4AC45F82.6010201@gmail.com%3E

Thanks Guenter,

I'm not offering a value judgment, I'm simply making trunk compile.  If folks
want to refactor to avoid exposing this API, I'm fine with that as well.  If
folks want to remove the offending modules, I'm fine with that, too.

That's why the commit message was absolutely explicit in its purpose, but I don't
have a preference and don't plan to revisit.