httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: FYI... tentatively planning to roll mod_fcgid again towards the end of the week...
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:21:17 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> ... to correct a regression when used with httpd 2.0.x on some
> Unix-ish platforms.

   OK, noted.  I very much hope to pack in some additional changes
to the wrapper management code this week; time's still on my side
at the moment.  I spent some of Friday on it but what seemed like it
might be a one- or two-liner revealed deeper problems that'll take
a bigger fix than I'd initially hoped.  I'll keep you posted as
the week progresses if commits from me aren't forthcoming.  Thanks,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B