httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Working on mod_spdy, looking for contributions and feedback
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:38:02 GMT
On 11 Feb 2010, at 8:52 PM, Bryan McQuade wrote:

> We've written up a document describing our current ideas for
> multiplexing here:
> http://code.google.com/p/mod-spdy/wiki/MultiplexIdeas but we could
> really use feedback from Apache developers on the best way to go about
> this.

What's been written so far is very sensible, I suspect realistically
teaching httpd v2.2 to do multiplexed requests is a tall order, but
httpd v2.4 is not yet cast in stone, so the easiest route I think
would be to focus efforts there.

Alpha versions of httpd v2.3, which are set to become httpd v2.4 have
been released, so httpd v2.4 is a "real soon now".

Regards,
Graham