httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <br...@brianfrance.com>
Subject Re: ACL changes in mod_dav
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:25:06 GMT

On Feb 20, 2010, at 11:23 PM, <markus.litz@dlr.de> <markus.litz@dlr.de> wrote:
> I have added ACL features to the mod_dav module. Could you tell me the
> correct way to get this changes reviewed and into to official
> mod_dav-source?

Did you use any of the public available mod_dav_acl[1] code?

I have been splitting up the mod_dav_acl patch into little patches and submitting them.  I
sent the last supporting patch today and the last thing that is missing from trunk is the
acl hooks structure from the patch and of course the mod_dav_acl module it self.  All this
code is in trunk and could be back ported down the road to 2.2 as it has all been done in
a binary compatible way.

Brian

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/moddavacl/