httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Poirier <poir...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: mod_reqtimeout backport
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:14:18 GMT
"Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> writes:

> [...]

Yes, my proposal probably simplifies things too much.  We could allow
some time for things to get going.  Maybe not start enforcing the
minimum rate until after some number of seconds, with a reasonable
default but it could be configured:

  HeaderStartupTime: time in seconds before the specified HeaderMinRate
  starts being enforced.  Default = 10 seconds.

I'm not thrilled with that though, it's inelegant.