httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Formal deprecation of 1.3.x branch
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:02:42 GMT
On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Jorge Schrauwen wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>> Speaking from the community that provides end-user support for these
>> products, a big +1 on that proposal.
>>
> Sadly, questions will keep on showing up for a long time :(

I agree, however if it is EOL'd (yes Jeff, I agree this is likely more
of an appropriate term :) ) you more or less can advise the requestor
they are using a very old and unsupported version and that they should use
the current stable version 2.2.xx

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!