httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: mod_dav inconsistent behaviour for GET requests
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:14:35 GMT

Please do not. Some mod_dav providers need to implement their own GET handler
because the resource requested might not be a plain file (e.g. it is stored
in the database).
Apart from Julians comments, SSI is a filter and can be applied to these
resources as well (no problem) and the same is true for PHP if mod_php
is build as a filter.
But usually: Use a different URL for WebDAV than for live access.

Regards

Rüdiger