httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: Re: mod_reqtimeout backport
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:21:45 GMT

But that would result in different behaviour, wouldn't it?

e.g. with init timeout set to 10 max timeout set to 30 and minrate set 500
the client can wait for 10 seconds before sending data at a rate of 500 bytes/sec.
If I understand your model correctly we would cancel the request anytime if the client
falls below 500 bytes/sec. So if it does start only with 200 bytes/sec we would cancel
it immediately.

Regards

Rüdiger