httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCárthaigh <c...@allcosts.net>
Subject Re: ITR 1.3.x Friday
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:16:54 GMT
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
> It sounds to me like it may be a bit of a pandora's box making another
> release. Is it not possible to just make a patch available?

It sure is a PITA, but I think it would be more professional to get a
final release out there - if only because it's what upstream packagers
and users are used to, many will have scripts and systems oriented
around a tarball. We can give them one more, and a warning that it's
the last - so they have some time to rewrite their systems.

That said, if it turns out to be so much of a PITA that we can't
muster 3 +1's for a release ... I'll just post a patch.

--
Colm