httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release apr-1.4.2?
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:27:39 GMT
Hi all,
Jeff Trawick schrieb:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Guenter Knauf <fuankg@apache.org> wrote:
>> BTW. while I was on that found that in httpd's roll.sh the gpg signing
>> part looks wrong to me - therefore I kept the way how the signing user
>> is handled same as was before in apr's release.h; but I believe it
>> should be fixed for httpd's roll.sh:
>
> I can't comment on the exact patch, but I had issues with this section
> of httpd's roll.sh signing the mod_fcgid release currently in test and
> had to comment out the setting of args.
I have tested this signing section a bit more with gpg (the part which
differs and looks wrong) and think it can be simplified like this:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/testsigning/testsigning.sh.txt

please everyone who has some mins test this test script with/without
username argument, f.e.:
./testsigning.sh httpd-2.2.14
and:
./testsigning.sh httpd-2.2.14 yourname

and then report back if it works or not, and which tool and version you
used (gpg or pgp - I bindly assumed in the script that pgp also knows of
--version)

thanks, Gün.