httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: next alpha, this Wednesday?
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 05:29:32 GMT
On 1/20/2010 11:01 PM, Paul Querna wrote:
> I think i'll take the 1.4.2 APR tag, and try to use APR-Util 1.3.9

That sounds sensible.  I looked at either dropping crypto or backing up
to use the first take (as in the 2.3.4-alpha tarball), but really don't
want to do either hastily, with no feedback from the author.  If this
1.3.9 does the trick, we can take the time to do 1.4 right.

Actually working up a map the inform newer committers of the API argument
logic, and identify the broken API's for 2.0.  Though some might think
it should be obvious from the existing functions, there are a number of
bad examples now to lead the committer astray.

Bill