httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: next alpha, this Wednesday?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 23:17:26 GMT
On 1/20/2010 4:56 PM, Sander Temme wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2010, at 9:42 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>
>> On 1/20/2010 10:01 AM, Sander Temme wrote:
>>>
>>> And the %lld printf formatter on MacOSX... small, but it does break a test.
>>
>> That's fixed on the branch, or no?  About to tag 1.4.2.
>
> I'm about to get on a flight, will test once under way.

Sorry - missed it.  It's tagged, and we'll move along to fix more bugs with
the next release.

I don't see a whole lot of reason to hold up a release if nobody on the platform
has cared to patch a known flaw in 3 months :)

We can sort of count on a 1.4.3 soon, I have a request to fix a win32 edge case
for subversion that didn't merit destabilizing this release, but would be a
great fix to have for windows users, before subversion 1.7 is released.