httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Langhoff <martin.langh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache devs attending FOSDEM 2010?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:28:42 GMT
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:
> I've booked into the renaissance hotel -
> http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/

Cool -- that's in my neighbourhood, though a tad long to walk from home :-)

>> If so, it'd be great to get together
>
> +1.  Will you be at the Friday beer event?  Were you thinking in terms
> of an apache-specific get-together on Saturday or Sunday evening?
> Or other ???

I'll probably miss the Friday beer (I'll be returning from a trip that
very night), but Saturday afternoon or Sunday anytime we can stage a
get together. I'll be the guy running around with laptops with green
ears ;-)

cheers,

martin
--