httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r888840 - in /httpd/mod_fcgid/trunk/modules/fcgid: fcgid_bridge.c fcgid_pm_main.c
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:49:55 GMT
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:36 AM,  <pqf@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: pqf
> Date: Wed Dec  9 15:36:46 2009
> New Revision: 888840

> Log:
> Bug fix,  Bug 47873 -  unreliable coordination between daemon and request thread for
BusyTimeout processing

cool

If you think users may have encountered a problem symptom from the
original protocol, we can note it in CHANGES.  I'm really not sure.
Perhaps it would require the user to change some scan interval to a
very large value.  (When configured, scan intervals are typically set
to a smaller value.)

BTW, it is quite a challenge to review logic changes which contain
unrelated style changes, so we don't do that.  Use a separate commit
with only style changes.