httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mod_fcgid] can't find apr headers
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:12:45 GMT
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:14 AM, Carsten Wiedmann <carsten_sttgt@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build mod_fcgid-2.3.4 (at the moment I'm using the (old)
> mod_fcgid-2.2).
>
> But it can only find the httpd includes, and not the apr includes. And this
> confirms the "make" output. I only see a:
> | -I/usr/local/include/apache22
> but not a:
> | -I/usr/local/include/apr-1
>
> If I build other modules with the normal/usual:
> | apxs -c mod_foo.c
> there is no such problem.

Check for the following after configure.apxs finishes:

fcgid-2.3.4/Makefile sets top_builddir to /usr/local
fcgid-2.3.4/Makefile includes /usr/local/build/rules.mk (from your
httpd install)
/usr/local/build/rules.mk includes $(top_builddir)/build/config_vars.mk
/usr/local/build/config_vars.mk includes /usr/local/include/apr-1 in
EXTRA_INCLUDES
  (if not, what is EXTRA_INCLUDES set to?)

> It also seems there is no option for configure.apxs to define additional
> include dirs?

correct

> BTW:
> in config.apxs.log I have 2 errors for "conftest_sys_mutex.h.c".  Maybe
> that's normal and can happen?

That shouldn't affect a build for httpd 2.2, but what are those errors?