httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: /usr/lib/hpux64/ Unsatisfied code symbol '__divsf3' in load module
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 17:58:02 GMT
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 12:53 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<> wrote:
> Pete RT wrote:
>> I am receiving the following error when I try to run Apache HTTP server
>> v1.3.41 on HP-Unix 11:
>> /usr/lib/hpux64/ Unsatisfied code symbol '__divsf3' in load module
>> 'APACHE_DST/libexec/'.
>> Syntax error on line 211 of APACHE_DST/conf/httpd.conf:
>> Cannot load APACHE_DST/libexec/ into server: Unresolved
>> external
>> APACHE_DST/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
> mod_status does double precision math.  Try linking with -lm?

could be the libgcc issue

if there's only a dynamic, try loading it via LoadFile

if there's only the static libgcc.a, try referencing it at build time like this

EXTRA_LDFLAGS_SHLIB='-L/directory/containing/libgcc.a -lgcc' ./configure --...

View raw message