httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Edmundsson <>
Subject Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release httpd 2.3.4-alpha
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 13:04:53 GMT
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009, Paul Querna wrote:

> Vote Results:
>   +1 (binding): Sander Temme, Paul Querna, Joe Orton,  Niklas Edmundsson,
>   +1: Gregg Smith
> +/-0: Rainer Jung
>    -1: William A. Rowe, Jr.
> Vote passes.

Ehrm. I obviously should have changed the subject when I agreed to
wrowe's statement about including PCRE in the deps tarball.

It was not my intention to vote on the Alpha-release, but to concur
with wrowe's statement, as can be seen in the archive at:<>

So, my vote is to be considered a false positive I'm afraid. I'll
definitely be more careful about this in the future so automated
voting counts don't get confused.

  Niklas Edmundsson, Admin @ {acc,hpc2n}      |
  Mr Garibaldi, it's a big universe.

View raw message