httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject mod_rewrite patch
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:20:05 GMT
A FAQ on the various httpd support channels is "how do I make the
query string go away". The answer is that you put "?" on the end of
the target URL, which is a bit of a kludge.

Attached is a patch that adds a QSD (qsdiscard) flag that does this a
little more elegantly. As with my previous email, I wanted some review
first before adding Yet Another Rewrite Flag.

I'm also aware that a patch of this kind was submitted a couple years
back and ignored, but I wasn't able to find it in the archives.