httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building httpd-2.0.63 on AIX 6.1 - stuck: make install fails after buildconf
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:09:58 GMT
new question: is this a problem?
I first had --enable-module=so and changed that to --enable-modules=so

Both are giving a warning message:

checking for APR... reconfig
configuring package in srclib/apr now
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-modules,
--enable-mods-shared
checking build system type... powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.3.0
checking host system type... powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.3.0
checking target system type... powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.3.0
Configuring APR library
Platform: powerpc-ibm-aix6.1.3.0
checking for working mkdir -p... yes
APR Version: 0.9.17