httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release httpd 2.3.4-alpha
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 20:01:00 GMT
I confess to being a bit lost in all of this. I am still stuck with the pcre
issue, even after adding:
--with-pcre=/data/prj/pcre-8.00 \

checking for pcre-config... false
configure: error: Did not find pcre-config script at /data/prj/pcre-8.00

michael@x054:[/data/prj/alpha/httpd-2.3.4-alpha]cd /data/prj/pcre-8.00
michael@x054:[/data/prj/pcre-8.00]find . -name pcre-config
./pcre-config
michael@x054:[/data/prj/pcre-8.00]

Suggestions? And I hope I am not just being blind...