httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Autoindex patch
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:18:47 GMT
A couple years back, the IndexStyleSheet directive was introduced, but
was of limited usefulness for some of the stuff folks wanted to use it
for, simply because the HTML didn't contain any CSS classes. The
attached patch is a simple proof-of concept, introducing the CSS
classes ai_table, ai_th, ai_tr, ai_tr_odd and ai_tr_even that you can
then style in an IndexStyleSheet. This allows you to do things such as
alternating rows in the directory listing.

Yes, technically I have commit rights, and I'm aware that trunk is
CTR, but since I've never actually committed outside of the docs, I
wanted to run this by dev@ for feedback.

Yes, there will be docs to go along with it if/when it is committed.