httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yonghee Shin <syong...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about bug-source traceability
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 01:44:30 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the wonderful product.

Can anyone let me know how I can trace the files changed to fix actual
bugs and functional enhancements separately?
Can I think the files with PR numbers in SVN log indicate that the files
have changed to fix actual bugs and the files without PR numbers as
functional enhancements?
Is there any possibility that a file has changed but the SVN log does
not include PR number?

If this is not the right place to ask this kind of question, would you
please let me know where I can ask?
Not to bother everyone with this question, I hope I can find a personal
contact if possible.

Thanks for your help!
Yonghee