httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r892678 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES server/protocol.c
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:56:14 GMT
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 2:39 AM, "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group"
<ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> wrote:

> [...]

I am also slightly concerned about changing the behavoir of
ap_rgetline_core in regards to embedded NULL bytes, since this is not
just used by HTTP protocol handlers, it appears it could easily be
used by other protocols... at a minimum I think there should be a
comment in the header docs about this behavior change?