httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release httpd 2.3.4-alpha
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:35:09 GMT
On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Sander Temme <sctemme@apache.org> wrote:

> The only failing test on Linux and BSD is the one for mod_info (which now has the MPM
in the output).

The mod_info test is confused by the inability to map from
mpm_FOO_module to mod_mpm_FOO.c.  t/httpd -verbose gives

actual:
core.c event.c httpd_core.c ...
expect:
core.c http_core.c ... mod_mpm_event.c ...

info.t already has this for an existing module with the same general problem:

        if ($1 eq 'util_ldap.c') {
            push(@actual,'mod_ldap.c');
        } else {
            push(@actual, $1);
        }

We could add more special casing to info.c, but I'd prefer to rename
source files so that the straightforward mapping works for all bundled
modules.  I also like the "mpm_" decoration on these special modules.