httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r883540 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ build/ docs/conf/ docs/conf/extra/ include/ modules/aaa/ modules/core/ modules/examples/ modules/generators/ modules/ldap/ modules/mappers/ modules/ssl/ server/ server/mpm/prefork/ server/mpm/worker
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:31:37 GMT
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Gregg L. Smith <lists@glewis.com> wrote:
> Maybe I should add, build will fail on line util_mutex.c line 160
> unless DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR is defined, whether by also including
> mpm_default.h or adding a define in util_mutex.c or
> util_mutex.h.
>
> E:\build\httpd-2.3.x-dev\server\util_mutex.c(159) : error C2065:
> 'DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR' : undeclared identifier
>

> Sorry for the lack of clarity again.

no, even I could understand

I fixed it by hardcoding "logs" when DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR isn't defined.
(mpm_default.h won't be found on Unix without build changes, and we
want to minimize affinity with any particular MPM anyway.)

I left a note to clean up access to DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR for some
other rainy day.