httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one remaining mpms-shared quirk
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:47:53 GMT
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 4:06 AM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>
>> I get different results with "--with-mpm=worker --enable-mpms-shared"...
>>
>> checking which MPM to use by default... worker
>> configure: error: MPM yes does not support dynamic loading.
>> configure failed
>>
>> The --enable-mpms-shared option handling doesn't deal with "yes"; it
>> expects "all" or a list of space-delimited MPMs.  I'll change it to
>> build the default MPM (--with-mpm) as shared when no argument is
>> passed on the --enable-mpms-shared option.  (and I guess
>> "no"/--disable... should do nothing, if it doesn't already)
>
> Sorry - yes, I used --with-mpm=worker --enable-mpms-shared=all

hmmm...  no issues here, whether or not the named MPM would be the
default anyway

send me your configure so I can match up the line numbers from your
error messages and also see if the generated code is what I have

> sorry I wasn't more explicit

no problem; it was a good opportunity to realize that something
reasonable should happen with that invocation too