httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pipe has been ended. : mod_fcgid: get overlap result error
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:43:37 GMT
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Brian Kodl <bkodl@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ps - Is there a debug or trace httpd.conf directive to get more
> information?

I see the same error on Vista.  Initially it was because the FCGI CPAN
module wasn't installed; after installing that with ActiveState's ppm
utility it still fails, with the same "overlap" message.  Increasing
Apache's LogLevel to debug doesn't help.  Running foo.pl from the
command-line works fine.

Regardless of the cause of this issue, mod_fcgid needs to capture stderr
from the process for logging.

Windows anyone?  I'd love to get a build environment set up and start
playing but I'm out of time on this one.

Any suggestions for a syscall tracer to capture the interaction with the
child process?