httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Performance tuning documentation
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:30:22 GMT
The performance tuning documentation that we currently include in the
docs is simply awful. What with the comments about Apache 1.2 and the
suggestions of how to deal with the new Linux 2.0 kernel, I think it's
beyond fixing. It needs to be tossed and rewritten - although perhaps
there are parts that are salvageable.

I was wondering if someone has a performance doc that they could
contribute as a starting place? Perhaps Sander's talk from AC? Or if
someone would be willing to give some attention to the docs list for a
while to assist in writing something that would be useful to actual
admins in the real world.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com