httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject AIX build as installp package ready for testing
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:31:46 GMT
It has taken a while for me to figure out what I was doing wrong - but that
seems to be resolved.

I have a build of apache2.2.14 ready. But rather than provide a link to the
world before testing by others I wanted to ask for suggestions for finding
testers - perhaps among the dev list.

The basic config used is:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 \
--enable-layout=Apache \
--enable-module=so \
--enable-mods-shared=most \
--with-z=/data/prj/zlib-1.2.3

I have gotten it to install and run on AIX 5.3 TL07 and AIX 6.1 TL02
(neither are the newest so I have hop it is backwards compatible for
awhile). Now I am looking for people who can make it need to do more than
just server the manual pages.

regards,
Michael