httpd-dev mailing list archives

From toki...@aol.com
Subject Re: Study about developer and commits.
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:52:28 GMT

Mario...

If you would get someone in your department who knows the English
language a little better to rewrite the request you might get a little
more traction.

I THINK I can 'decipher' what the heck you are asking but not
well enough to risk a response.

Yours
Kevin Kiley

PS: A 'psychometric text analysis of the Apache developer mailing list'.
Now there's a best-seller. It would be somewhere between a
dime-store mystery novel and a Greek Epic. LOL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mário André <mario-fa@infonet.com.br>
To: dev@httpd.apache.org; 'M Jr' <mjrse@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 9:17 am
Subject: Study about developer and commits.

Dear Developers,
We are studying behavior and characteristic about OpenSource Software (OSS) development using
by reference “What can OSSmailing lists tell us? A preliminary psychometric text analysis
of the Apachedeveloper mailing list (Hassan , Rigby)” that used the Apache httpdserver developer
mailing list.
We need to know are major developer commit in the ProjectApache HTTP Server (4 developers),
for to continue our study.
In period:
Developer A: Top committer in release 1.3 (We guess1997-1998)
Developer B: Top committer in release 2.0 ("developer Bwas the top committer for 1999 and
2000")
Developer C: developer C was the top committer for 2001 and2002
Developer D: (We guess 2003 - 2005)

Do you help us? Where do We can find this information?

Thank you for attention.

Mário André
Master’s degree student
InstitutoFederal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de Sergipe - IFS
Mestrandoem MCC - Universidade Federald de Alagoas - UFAL
http://www.marioandre.com.br/
Skype:mario-fa