httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dong Wang <wangdong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Apache has similar module like Lighttpd's mod_compress ?
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:22:07 GMT
Yes, I need... The company I served do not want to lose any flow...

I think I can config the httpd to not compress the response to
Netscape 4.0.x. Maybe it waill be better.

But It is not a safe solution, If someone attack the server using a
lot of different user-agent, then the problem is still there.