httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Obsolete modules in 2.3
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:18:19 GMT

On Nov 12, 2009, at 8:13 AM, Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

> So drop the confusing example module instead? Or has it been fixed
> lately? ;)

mod_example is now mod_example_hooks and aims to implement a handler
for every hook in the server.  It should no longer have the threading
issues previously ascribed to it.  There is a mod_example_ipc that
shows how to use shared memory and mutexes.  I thought I'd put in a
very skinny mod_example that would be similar to (or the same as) what
apxs -g produces, but I don't see that in trunk and forget what if
anything was discussed about it.

S.

--
Sander Temme